The Society was formed in 1936 when a group of like-minded people came together to share, exchange and develop knowledge and skills associated with the world of engineering in miniature. The Society is a local organisation that exists to demonstrate craftsmanship in making and operating objects that work and give pleasure.
We have now had the area that was talked about last year Tarmacked. This will make the area a lot better and safer for walking on. The Club would like to thank Tesco Bags for Help, for there contribu...Read More